Blue Flashes ~ Iridescent Labradorite Sterling Silver Earrings
These iridescent Labradorite stones are named "Blue Flash Labradorite" for a reason - these stones have a stunning glow to them - with shimmers of blue and silver shining out in every direction. These small rectangular stones are faceted to catch the light and they really do flash blue!
The stones are hanging from anti-tarnish Argentium® Sterling Silver ear wires - spaced with anti-tarnish Argentium® Sterling Silver beads. These earrings are delicate and feminine with a flash of sparkle from the stones.
It's very difficult to catch the blue iridescent flashes with my camera, but you can see some spots of the blue glow! The photos don't do these justice.
- Ear wire material: anti-tarnish Argentium® Sterling Silver
- Length of earring from ear wire: 1-1/8"
- Stone: faceted small rectangular cut Labradorite (aka Black Moonstone, Larvikite, Falcon's Eye, Blue Pearl Granite)
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel Free: Yes
- Earrings will have soft rubber ear backs
- The earrings will come on a Handmade In Conifer earring card in a 3” square silver gift box wrapped with a ribbon!
Larvikite is known by many names - Black Moonstone, Labradorite, Blue Pearl Granite, Blue Norwegian Moonstone, Marina Blue Star and more! It's an igneous rock only found in the Oslo-rift near Larvik, Norway. It's in the same family as Moonstone. In addition to using Larvikite as a gemstone, it is popular as a facing stone in buildings - it's used in New York City's United Nations building, many big banks and many pubs in the U.K.
Larvikite is believed to elevate consciousness and protect your aura, keeping it clear, balanced and protected. Healers believe the stone helps maintain vitality and youthfulness.