The world's first merino wool belay shoe
Are you roaming around the climbing gym barefoot or in flip-flops?If so, it's time for you to get a proper belay shoe. The Oblay was designed with minimalism in mind, with zero drop and a thin rubber sole. You won't be able to tell if this is a sock or a shoe, and testers are raving about how comfortable it is!
- Crafted from sustainable Australian merino wool.
- Comfortable, flexible, and durable.
- Upper: 84% Merino wool, 16% Polyester.
- Outsole: rubber
- Insole: EVA foam & merino wool lining.
- Natural antibacterial fiber.
- Odor resistant.
- Lightweight. 16 oz ( size 8)
- Barefoot friendly.
- Ideal for travel.
- Made in Korea.
For the perfect fit, size approximately 10 mm or 1/2 in larger than your actual foot length.
Sizing Guide / Measure your foot's length and choose accordingly.
EU 37.5 38.5 40 41 42.5 44.5 True length (mm) 245 255 265 276 286 297 True length (inch) 9.64 10.04 10.43 10.86 11.25 11.69