Rainforest Jasper Sterling Silver Necklace
Rhyolite stones are also known as "rainforest jasper" for a reason - they have a gorgeous pattern of greens, whites, subtle yellows and rust colors that bring you to a rainforest canopy after a summer storm. They are strung on a 3" straight bar of sterling silver and complemented with small sterling silver melon beads.
- Chain: Sterling Silver curb chain
- Length of necklace: 16"-19"
- Extender: a 3" length of 4mm sterling silver hearts
- Stone: Rhyolite (aka Rainforest Jasper), 6mm
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel-Free: Yes
- The necklace will come in a 3” square silver gift box wrapped with a ribbon!
Rhyolite is an igneous rock with high silica content - chemically identical to granite, although sometimes mistaken as a jasper. It's also knows as Rainforest Jasper and Rainforest Rhyolite.
Rhyolite is said to light the fire of creativity within the soul and help with self-realization. It also connects you to Planet Earth, the joy of being alive, the energy of growth, and the desire to be in balance with nature.